Smart Contract Development
The self-executing coded contracts written by smart contract developers, automate business processes and bring trust in a transaction
Increase Business Efficiency
Eliminate The Middlemen
What Are Smart Contracts?
Smart contracts are digital protocols created for validating conditions of a legal contract between two or more parties. Smart Contract Development can be done for different platforms like Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, NEO and other networks.
Smart Contract Use Cases
- A pre-defined contract agreed between counter-parties, is coded into the smart contract and cannot be changed without all parties knowing
- An event such as a fire, crash or theft will automatically trigger the insurance policy execution based on the pre-agreed terms
- The settlement is completed instantly and efficiently
- A content rights owner publishes ownership information onto the blockchain
- Usage policies for registered works are written into smart contracts that automatically transfer usage rights
- Royalties, fees, etc. are delivered instantly with full transparency based on the conditions specified in the blockchain database
- A person completes a university degree in computer science
- When the person has passed his/her final exams, this accreditation is written into a smart contract
- A potential employer, Blockchain Reactor is seeking verification on an applicant’s degree course and results, and can do this easily without having to obtain official transcripts
Our Smart Contract Development Approach
This process represents a general plan and particular detail will strongly depend on the feature list and project specification. All development activities will be implemented on the test network. Once the audit process is completed, the smart contract(s) will be deployed on the main network ledger.
Development Plan Preparation
Gathering the project's requirements and technical design documents
- Feature set breakdown
- Architecture proposal
- Assessment of requirements
- Mapping of dependencies and risks
- Definition of technology stack to be used with clear justification
- Meeting between all of the developers on the project to fully understand the features and potential future features
- Preparation of the project infrastructure (repositories, wiki, etc.)
Development Plan Review
Address all issues that are not yet clearly defined with the client
- Address all issues that are not yet clearly defined with the client
- Provide a comprehensive statement of work to the client
- Development work packages clearly defined with timelines
- Transitional client reviews might be agreed to be held at the conclusion of one or more work packages
- The development plan is usually shared with the client to identify the deliverables of both Blockchain Reactor and the client
WEEKS 3 - 12
The main development work packages are carried out during this phase
- As described in the statement of work, the main development work packages are carried out during this phase
- This phase is intended to cover all functional and architectural requests, technology implementation and coding
- Demo platform to be launched and all requested features confirmed
WEEKS 13 - 17
Extensive testing and QA activities to be completed during this phase
- Implement tests for all known attacks and threats capable of inflicting damage to the system
- Once the platform is operational, confirm that risks are appropriately mitigated
WEEKS 18 - 21
Audit Process + Bug Fix
The final version of the code and platform to be delivered and ready for public launch
- Technical audit to be completed and reported together with financial audit (if required)
- All potential bugs or irregularities found during test implementation to be corrected and properly reviewed
- The final version of the code and platform to be delivered and ready for public launch
Are you ready to have your smart contract(s) developed?
Contact us for a free discovery call. Here is what will happen next:
Meet our senior team
Get your budget
Why Blockchain Reactor?
Experience, paired with a commitment to deliver an exceptional product to each and every project is what makes clients keep coming back to us.
Our team is a culmination of the brightest minds in the blockchain industry, all available to work on your project. We have an expert for every domain – no more passing the baton between different firms for different services. We have smart contract developers and architects who actually built the Ethereum and Hyperledger frameworks.
In seventeen years, we've worked with over one-hundred tech start-ups, as well as dozens of multi-national organizations. We have the know-how and experience to provide a solution to any problem your blockchain company has. We pride ourselves on our ability to execute and deliver excellence on our timeline promises.
We have a no-bullshit approach. To put it simply, our developers will move to other companies if we are not working on suitable and relevant use cases for smart contracts. We actively measure and monitor our efficiency levels to ensure our team is operating at maximum capacity to deliver projects on-time, every time.
Smart Contract Development FAQs
Is my business suitable for a smart contract?
What is the typical timeframe for a smart contract implementation?
What other expertize do we require apart from smart contract developers?
- Systems Architect – ensuring the technology is designed and developed in a secure, robust and scalable manner.
- Graphic Designer – designing logos, graphics, buttons and to design screens in collaboration with the UI/UX team.
- UI/UX – ensuring the user journey is designed with the end user in mind.
- Front-End – developing a client-facing interface or storefront.
- Back-End – developing a backend that is designed to filter entries to the blockchain database.
- Mobile – developing a native iOS and/or Android mobile application, if required