We will manage your advertising channels through real-time bidding to achieve optimal results. This is possible thanks to cutting-edge software using high-precision segmentation and optimizing your advertising campaigns for maximum ROI.
Optimize Your Campaign
Advanced Audience Segmentation
Global Campaign Management
What Is Programmatic Advertising?
Programmatic advertising means the most effective ads, delivered to the right person at the right time.
Smart Contract Use Cases
- A pre-defined contract agreed between counter-parties, is coded into the smart contract and cannot be changed without all parties knowing
- An event such as a fire, crash or theft will automatically trigger the insurance policy execution based on the pre-agreed terms
- The settlement is completed instantly and efficiently
- A content rights owner publishes ownership information onto the blockchain
- Usage policies for registered works are written into smart contracts that automatically transfer usage rights
- Royalties, fees, etc. are delivered instantly with full transparency based on the conditions specified in the blockchain database
- A person completes a university degree in computer science
- When the person has passed his/her final exams, this accreditation is written into a smart contract
- A potential employer, Blockchain Reactor is seeking verification on an applicant’s degree course and results, and can do this easily without having to obtain official transcripts
Our Programmatic Advertising Approach
Brief and Strategy
You or our project manager will define campaign requirements
- Campaign requirements
Strategy and Budget
Our team of experts will provide strategy, audience segmentation, available user data, budget and media plans
- Audience segmentation
- Available user data
- Budget and media plans
Campaign Kick-Off and Optimization
Our traffic managers will ensure that campaign is constantly optimized and all KPIs delivered
- Constant monitoring
Reporting and Analytics
Improvement recommendations and in-depth overview of results of ongoing and finished campaigns
- Overview of results
Are you ready to disucss programmatic advertising?
Contact us for a free discovery call. Here is what will happen next:
Meet our senior team
Get your budget
Why Blockchain Reactor?
Experience, paired with a commitment to deliver an exceptional product to each and every project is what makes clients keep coming back to us.
Our team is a culmination of the brightest minds in the blockchain industry, all available to work on your project. We have an expert for every domain – no more passing the baton between different firms for different services. We have smart contract developers and architects who actually built the Ethereum and Hyperledger frameworks.
In seventeen years, we've worked with over one-hundred tech start-ups, as well as dozens of multi-national organizations. We have the know-how and experience to provide a solution to any problem your blockchain company has. We pride ourselves on our ability to execute and deliver excellence on our timeline promises.
We have a no-bullshit approach. To put it simply, our developers will move to other companies if we are not working on suitable and relevant use cases for smart contracts. We actively measure and monitor our efficiency levels to ensure our team is operating at maximum capacity to deliver projects on-time, every time.
Programmatic Advertising FAQs
Is my business suitable for a smart contract?
What is the typical timeframe for a smart contract implementation?
What other expertize do we require apart from smart contract developers?
- Systems Architect – ensuring the technology is designed and developed in a secure, robust and scalable manner.
- Graphic Designer – designing logos, graphics, buttons and to design screens in collaboration with the UI/UX team.
- UI/UX – ensuring the user journey is designed with the end user in mind.
- Front-End – developing a client-facing interface or storefront.
- Back-End – developing a backend that is designed to filter entries to the blockchain database.
- Mobile – developing a native iOS and/or Android mobile application, if required