Smart Contract Auditing
We can verify that your smart contract system works as intended by performing an audit. Our engineers fully review your system’s architecture and your smart contracts codebase, then write a thorough report with actionable feedback for every issue found.
Identify Security Flaws
Increased Company Credibility
What Is Smart Contract Auditing?
We provide comprehensive and standardized audits of smart contracts through rigorous independent reviews. We provide you with a detailed audit report as a certification that your smart contract has undergone a rigorous audit. The report documents each function in your contract and how it is performing.
Our Smart Contract Audit Approach
This process represents a general plan and particular detail will strongly depend on the feature list.
- Feature set breakdown
- Architecture proposal
- Assessment of requirements
- Mapping of dependencies and risks
- Definition of technology stack to be used with clear justification
- Meeting between all of the developers on the project to fully understand the features and potential future features
- Preparation of the project infrastructure (repositories, wiki, etc.)
Verification and Validation
- We validate that your contract is performing the logic it was intended to and there are no security issues.
- We also determine the impact of the smart contract on the entire network if it is operational.
- We perform gas analysis of your contract and help you optimize it to ensure that your users don’t end up spending unnecessary Ethereum transaction fees.
- We provide you with a detailed audit report as a certification that your smart contract has undergone a rigorous audit.
- The report documents each function in your contract and how it is performing.
Are you ready to have your smart contract(s) audited?
Contact us for a free discovery call. Here is what will happen next:
Meet our senior team
Get your budget
Why Blockchain Reactor?
Experience, paired with a commitment to deliver an exceptional product to each and every project is what makes clients keep coming back to us.
Our team is a culmination of the brightest minds in the blockchain industry, all available to work on your project. We have an expert for every domain – no more passing the baton between different firms for different services. We have smart contract developers and architects who actually built the Ethereum and Hyperledger frameworks.
In sixteen years, we've worked with over one-hundred tech start-ups, as well as dozens of multi-national organizations. We have the know-how and experience to provide a solution to any problem your blockchain company has. We pride ourselves on our ability to execute and deliver excellence on our timeline promises.
We have a no-bullshit approach. To put it simply, our developers will move to other companies if we are not working on suitable and relevant use cases for smart contracts. We actively measure and monitor our efficiency levels to ensure our team is operating at maximum capacity to deliver projects on-time, every time.
Smart Contract Auditing FAQs
What types of smart contracts do you audit?
What problem is Blockchain Reactor looking to solve with smart contract auditing?
How long does a smart contract audit take?
Will you fix the vulnerabilities that you identify in my codebase?
What framework(s) do you use for smart contract auditing?
Ready to implement blockchain technology in your business?
We provide blockchain development, ICO consultancy, smart contract development, smart contract auditing, and blockchain accelerator workshops to start-ups and enterprises looking to leverage the power of blockchain technology in their businesses.