Smart Contract Auditing
We can verify that your smart contract system works as intended by performing an audit. Our engineers fully review your system’s architecture and your smart contracts codebase, then write a thorough report with actionable feedback for every issue found.
Identify Security Flaws
The audit will identify the key security flaws in your code, significantly reducing the risk of attacks
Increased Company Credibility
An introduction to smart contract auditing
We provide comprehensive and standardized audits of smart contracts through rigorous independent reviews. We provide you with a detailed audit report as a certification that your smart contract has undergone a rigorous audit. The report documents each function in your contract and how it is performing.
Our approach to smart contract auditing
This process represents a general plan and particular detail will strongly depend on the feature list.
- Feature set breakdown
- Architecture proposal
- Assessment of requirements
- Mapping of dependencies and risks
- Definition of technology stack to be used with clear justification
- Meeting between all of the developers on the project to fully understand the features and potential future features
- Preparation of the project infrastructure (repositories, wiki, etc.)
Verification and Validation
- We validate that your contract is performing the logic it was intended to and there are no security issues.
- We also determine the impact of the smart contract on the entire network if it is operational.
- We perform gas analysis of your contract and help you optimize it to ensure that your users don’t end up spending unnecessary Ethereum transaction fees.
- We provide you with a detailed audit report as a certification that your smart contract has undergone a rigorous audit.
- The report documents each function in your contract and how it is performing.
Why Blockchain Reactor?
With sixteen years of experience in software development – having implementing over 250 successful technology projects – we have quickly become a global powerhouse in the space of blockchain development and ICO consultancy. Our client success stories include the world’s largest banks and financial institutions.
In sixteen years, we’ve worked with over one-hundred tech start-ups, as well as dozens of multi-national organizations. We have the know-how and experience to provide a solution to any problem your blockchain company has. We pride ourselves on our ability to execute and deliver excellence on our timeline promises.
Our team is a culmination of the brightest minds in the blockchain industry, all available to work on your project. We have an expert for every domain – no more passing the baton between different firms for different services. We have smart contract developers and architects who actually built the Ethereum and Hyperledger frameworks.
We have a no-bullshit approach. To put it simply, our developers will move to other blockchain companies if we are not working on suitable and relevant use cases for smart contracts. We actively measure and monitor our efficiency levels to ensure our team is operating at maximum capacity to deliver projects within our timelines.
FAQs about our smart contract auditing solutions
What types of smart contracts do you audit?
What problem is Blockchain Reactor looking to solve with smart contract auditing?
How long does a smart contract audit take?
Smart contract audits take 2-3 weeks to complete.
Will you fix the vulnerabilities that you identify in my codebase?
What framework(s) do you use for smart contract auditing?
See our smart contract auditing in action
Explore our case studies to see real-world blockchain platforms who have benefitted from our smart contract auditing solutions.
Explore our p
We have successfully implemented 250+ software solutions for clients to date. Explore a selection of these projects below.
AI-Backed Fraud Detection System
We implemented a complete end-to-end design of AI-backed fraud detection system for Transunion Trustev.
Overhauling Web Presence
We carried out a digital overhaul for Ireland’s largest telecommunications company, Eir (
Token-Based Banking Solution
We developed a cutting-edge international token-based blockchain banking solution for a conglamorate of European banks.