Our unique approach to blockchain development
We have a no-bullshit approach. To put it simply, our developers will move to other companies if we are not working on suitable and relevant use cases for smart contracts. We actively measure and monitor our efficiency levels to ensure our team is operating at maximum capacity to deliver projects
Proven Track Record
Since 2002, the Blockchain Reactor team has successfully implemented over 250 projects for start-ups and enterprises
A weekly breakdown of our approach
The weekly breakdown of our development approach outlined below represents a general plan. Particular details will strongly depend on your feature list and project specifications.
Development Plan Preparation
Gathering the project's requirements and technical design documents
- Feature set breakdown
- Architecture proposal
- Assessment of requirements
- Mapping of dependencies and risks
- Definition of technology stack to be used with clear justification
- Meeting between all of the developers on the project to fully understand the features and potential future features
- Preparation of the project infrastructure (repositories, wiki, etc.)
Development Plan Review
Address all issues that are not yet clearly defined with the client
- Address all issues that are not yet clearly defined with the client
- Provide a comprehensive statement of work to the client
- Development work packages clearly defined with timelines
- Transitional client reviews might be agreed to be held at the conclusion of one or more work packages
- The development plan is usually shared with the client to identify the deliverables of both Blockchain Reactor and the client
WEEKS 3 - 12
The main development work packages are carried out during this phase
- As described in the statement of work, the main development work packages are carried out during this phase
- This phase is intended to cover all functional and architectural requests, technology implementation and coding
- Demo platform to be launched and all requested features confirmed
WEEKS 13 - 17
Extensive testing and QA activities to be completed during this phase
- Implement tests for all known attacks and threats capable of inflicting damage to the system
- Once the platform is operational, confirm that risks are appropriately mitigated
WEEKS 18 - 21
Audit Process + Bug Fix
The final version of the code and platform to be delivered and ready for public launch
- Technical audit to be completed and reported together with financial audit (if required)
- All potential bugs or irregularities found during test implementation to be corrected and properly reviewed
- The final version of the code and platform to be delivered and ready for public launch
See how we’ve applied our approach to companies just like yours
Explore our case studies to see real-world blockchain platforms who have benefitted from our unique approach to blockchain development.
Explore Our P
We have successfully implemented 250+ software solutions for clients to date. Explore a selection of these projects below.
AI-Backed Fraud Detection System
We implemented a complete end-to-end design of AI-backed fraud detection system for Transunion Trustev.
We delivered out a specially designed Ethereum workshop for IOV, to help them build a universal wallet to access all blockchains from one personalized address.
Token-Based Banking Solution
We developed a cutting-edge international token-based blockchain banking solution for a conglamorate of European banks.